This new Versashield by Seizmik is two windshields in one! You can use both pieces to make a full windshield, or you can remove one of the sections to make a half shield. You have the option of running just the lower section if you are looking for some open air driving, or you can run the upper section for great ventilation while still blocking wind and debris from hitting your face.
- In most cases our Seizmik products ship out same day!
- Impact & shatter resistant .220 inch optical acrylic
- Low mass seam minimizes visual distortion and is sealed with a gasket
- Simple installation with no drilling required
- Scratch resistant
- Gasket seals area between hood and windshield
- Works with Seizmik light bar kits, hood rack & tops
- Uses Seizmik's unique anti-vibration mounting system
- Fits Polaris Ranger models from 2009-2014
- Trailerable up to 65 mph
- Seizmik part# 23048
Optional Versashield Storage Sleeve
This storage case allows you to safely store the unused portions of your versa-shield while on the go. You can load or unload these pieces without uninstalling this storage sleeve. It attaches securely to your roll cage and will not shake or move while riding. Seizmik part# 22002