Submarine Snorkels for Polaris
- Submarine snorkel kits are without a doubt the highest quality snorkel on the market today.
- Tested and proven, these snorkel kits are not released until they have been used and abused by Team Submarine in the worst conditions found in southern Louisiana, Mississippi, Texas, and Alabama.
- All snorkel kits are designed with performance in mind, meaning you will NOT lose power with a Submarine snorkel kit.
- Dyno tests have proven that properly designed snorkel kits increase airflow and give you MORE POWER.
- Gains of 4.5hp have been realized on some models.
- Gives you added level of protection against water entering the ATV.
- Better, increased air flow means more power.
- Mean looking. Screams you're on a serious mud machine.
- An included steel crash plate prevents underbody snorkel damage in the event of an accident.
- You WILL have to cut the plastics to allow for the snorkels.
- Any snorkel kit WILL void the warranty on the ATV. (this depends on your dealer)
- Needs to be installed by a professional.
- All snorkels are pre-assembled to exacting tolerances allowing for precise installations that will only fit one way.
- All hardware is included along with detailed, picture filled instructions.
DISCLAIMER: Snorkel kits should only be used as an added protection against water. Submarine snorkel kits DO NOT allow your atv to operate under water!! Submarine Snorkels does not condone or promote riding in water deeper than is recommended by the manufacturer. Riding in deep water can be dangerous, possibly leading to serious injury or death. Even a properly installed snorkel kit may leak under certain conditions potentially causing catastrophic engine failure.
INSTALLATION: More disclaimer. Submarine Snorkels. recommends all snorkel kits only be installed by very capable and competent mechanics. Preferably one that has worked with snorkel kits before. Your atv is a large investment and even a small mistake can mean very costly repair bills. Submarine Snorkels WILL NOT take any questions over the phone regarding installation of snorkel kits unless the asking party is a full time ATV mechanic or shop.