The Carlisle ACT is a radial tire that is used as an OEM tire on many Polaris & Can Am model ATVs right from the factory. It's radial construction provides a very smooth ride and helps the tire wear longer. You will notice an increase in handling as well compared to a standard bias ply tire. The ACT is great for all-purpose riding. If you do moderate trail riding and need something to perform in a variety of riding conditions, this is a great choice. It will give you the traction you need when you need it, but not so aggressive that you sacrifice your ride or fuel mileage.
- Carlisle ACT ATV Tires are sold individually.
- In most cases our Carlisle ATV tires ship out within 1 business day!
- Great all purpose ATV Tire.
- Excellent for trail and mud conditions.
- Designed for both wet and dry conditions.
- 3* rated (3* is equivalent to a 6 ply)
- Radial construction
- OEM tire of choice for many brands of Quads.
- Sidewall design ensures a smooth ride, lug design keeps it quiet