EMP Front Brush Guard Polaris General
This bumper bolts right to your frame behind the radiator unlike your factory bumper. This will help protect your General immensely, with the extremely strong American Steel that it is fabricated with. Can be used with or without the Stinger bar, it just bolts on so if you don't want it on you can take it off. There are three winch mounting locations so you can customize your General to your specific preferences. You can mount the winch on top, inside, or in the stock location (if you are mounting in the stock location you will need an extra roller or billet fairlead bracket to mount to the bash plate). The bumper will accept most major brand regular or wide spool winches up to 4,000 lbs. Laser cut and CNC formed to ensure a great fit, and powder coated black for superior protection. Upgrade your Polaris General 1000 with this EMP Front Brush Guard today!
- Our EMP Front Brush Guard generally ships out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris General 1000 : 2016+
- Fabricated with American Steel
- Winch Bolt Patterns : Wide Spool 3 inch deep x 6-5/8 inch wide & Regular Spool 3 inch deep x 4-7/8 inch wide.
- Fairlead Bolt Patterns : 4.875 inch and 6 inch
- Made in the USA!!
Manufacturer Part Number : EMP-13234