EMP is one of the best when it comes to UTV products, they have their own special way of going about things, they take normal products and make them even better. The EMP Full Windshield is made of 3/16" thick Polycarbonate Lexan to insure the greatest strength and longevity a windshield has to offer. It also has a rubber strip that runs along the bottom of the shield to prevent any scratching to the hood. This windshield is also made of the Margard MR-10, which makes this windshield a great option for your Ranger 900. It comes with a manufacturer's warranty on yellowing, breaking, coating failure and light transmission, and also holds up in -40 to 270 deg F. It's so good that it is DOT approved and stamped so you can literally take it anywhere.
- 3/16" Thick Polycarbonate (LEXAN)
- Rubber Edge Trim protects your hood
- Includes: Patent Pending "Fast Straps"
- Black Mounting Hardware
- Fits: Polaris Ragner XP 900 & Crew XP 900 : 2013+ / Fullsize Ranger XP 570 : 2015+ / Ranger XP 1000 & Crew : 2017 / (Must have a 60 inch wide machine with the Pro-Fit Cage)
- DOT Approved and Stamped
- Contours to the cage of the Ranger 900 XP
- P/N: EMP-11898