Need Help? We're here for you. Call
or Text us
0 item(s) in cart/ Total: $0
> EMP Flip Up Windshield for Polaris RZR
EMP Flip Up Windshield for Polaris RZR
Flip windshield for Polaris RZR by EMP
Review this item
Add to Wish List
Questions about this item? Ask here.
See 1 Questions
Add to Cart
Questions and Answers
EMP Polaris RZR DOT rated Flip Up Windshield
This great flip up windshield from EMP gives you options in that it adjusts to three different positions: open, vented or closed. The heavy duty gas filled struts will hold the window open allowing maximum air flow while you are parked or an open shot if you are hunting. A latch holds the windshield closed or partially open in a vented position to clear fog or prevent a back draft while riding. It can be closed from the open or vented position without even leaving your seat. This windshield is made from 1/4 inch thick MR-10 hard coated Lexan polycarbonate, this is some of the best material on the market and won't crack like windshields made from acrylic. The windshield has been DOT rated and it is stamped in the lower left corner. Mounting brackets for this windshield are laser cut and CNC formed and all installation hardware is included. This product can be installed in minutes and best of all it is made in Cleveland, OH, USA.
- Fits: 2008-2013 Polaris RZR, 2009-2013 RZR-S, 2009-2013 RZR-4, 2012-2013 RZR 570, 2011-2013 RZR XP900 and 2013 RZR Jagged X Edition., RZR 900 2015+, RZR XP 1000 2014+, RZR XP 4 1000 2014+
- Our EMP stuff usually ships in 1-2 business days.
- Made from 1/4 inch thick MR-10 Hard Coated Lexan Polycarbonate.
- Adjust to three different postions: open, vented or closed.
- Heavy Duty Gas Struts keep windshield open.
- Easy adjustment from your seat.
- DOT rated and stamped.
- Laser Cut and CNC formed mounting brackets.
- No cutting or drilling required. Bolts to the frame with existing holes and U-bolts.
- All installation hardware included, can be installed in minutes.
- NOTE: WHEN HAULING YOUR RZR ALWAYS LEAVE WINDSHIELD IN CLOSED POSITION.
- Made in the USA.
- P/N: EMP-11215.
can you drive with the windshield open full ?
Yes, it does well up to about 25-30 mph. Anything over that you should not have it flipped up.
Was this answer helpful?
0 of 0
Customer(s) found this Answer helpful.
Answer provided by:
(Submit an answer)
EMP Fender Flares for Polaris RZR S 900 & RZR S 1000
EMP Polaris General 1000 Aluminum Top
EMP Front Brush Guard with Winch Mount for Polaris General 1000
EMP Aluminum Top for Polaris Ranger XP 900 Crew / Ranger XP 1000 Crew
EMP Rear Windshield / Cab Back for Can-Am Maverick X3
EMP OEM Style Side View Mirrors for Can-Am Maverick X3
Recently Viewed Items