Upgrade your Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 with our most popular Clutch Kit, the Sport Utility Kit. This is the best all around use kit, great for riding trails, occasional mud and sand riding, plowing, hauling, you name it. This kit will make up for the power loss and slow response after adding oversized tires. Has a better low end and midrange acceleration compared to stock and a quicker backshift which results in a crisp throttle response. This kit is designed for stock tires or oversized tires, they are built for different elevations so you can get the most out of your kit. Upgrade your RZR XP 4 1000 today with our EPI Clutch Kit!!!
- Our EPI Sport Utility Clutch Kit generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: (RZR XP 1000 4 Seat Models Only) Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 - 2014 / Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 - 2015
- Reduces belt slip and heat
- Get better low end and midrange acceleration
- Makes up for the power loss of adding oversized tires
- Additional Tools Needed: PCP-8 & CCT510
- Designed for Stock or Oversized Tires EPI Part Numbers
2014 - 0-3,000 ft. with Stock Tire - WE437159
2014 - 0-3,000 ft. with 30-32 inch Tire - WE437161
2014 - 3-6,000 ft. with Stock Tire - WE437160
2014 - 3-6,000 ft. with 30-32 inch Tire - WE437162
2015 - 0-3,000 ft. with Stock Tire - WE437245
2015 - 0-3,000 ft. with 30-32 inch Tire - WE437247
2015 - 3-6,000 ft. with Stock Tire - WE437248
2015 - 3-6,000 ft. with 30-32 inch Tire - WE437248