Looking for a lift to spend less time stuck and more time tackling the trails and mud holes? Add this 2 Inch Lift Kit to your Polaris Sportsman to do just that and more! This kit is built to hold up and will give you some extra ground clearance and room for larger tires. Not to mention this will give your machine a more aggressive, meaner look! These are built with zinc plating or powder coated finishes to ensure they last for you! These lifts are an easy bolt on application and includes all hardware needed to install! Backed up with a Lifetime Warranty offered by HighLifter! Upgrade your Polaris ATV with this 2 Inch Lift Kit today!!
- Our HighLifter Lifts generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris Sportsman ETX : 2015 / Sportsman 400 : 2012-2014 / Sportsman 450 : 2019 / Sportsman 450 HO : 2016 / Sportsman 500 : 2005-2010(Built After 1-1-05) / Sportsman 570/SP : 2014-2019 / Sportsman Touring 570 : 2014-2019 / Sportsman 700 : 2005-2007 (Built After 1-1-05) / Sportsman 800 / 2005(Built After 1-1-05) & 2011-2014 / Sportsman 800 EFI : 2006-2010
- Sportsman 400 - Run up to 29.5 Inch Tire
- Sportsman 570 - Run up to 29.5 Inch Tire
- Sportsman 800 - Run up to 29.5 Inch Tire
- Sportsman 800 EFI - Run up to 29.5 Inch Tire
- 2 Inch Lift Kit
- Easy to install
- Built in the USA!
- Backed up with a Life Time Warranty offered by HighLifter
- Zinc Plating for long life in rugged conditions!
- Installation hardware and instructions included
- Manufacturer's part# PLK800-50
(1) Be sure to always check CV boot clearance at strut housing during installation as you may have to grind the aluminum strut housing to create sufficient clearance for CV boots (even if you're running stock CV axles).
(2) For all 2011-2019 models Heavy Duty Aftermarket Rear Axles are REQUIRED to properly install this kit on any 2011-2019 Sportsman models/applications listed.
(3) This kit does not fit the Polaris X2 models.
(4) Models produced after August 2016 will require the purchase of aftermarket heavy duty front and rear axles for this kit to function properly.