The Mud Lite II Tire is an awesome new line up in the Mud Lite Family! This tire is a great multi purpose tire with the tread design that is to be sure footed in mud and keep stability and comfort out on the trails as well! To minimize tire flex, increase support and reduce wear, the Mud Lite II has a unique (tendons) that connect and stretch between the tires lugs. The centerline dimpled, v-shaped tread has enhanced traction on the trail while the lug height and position makes for an incredibly smooth ride on hard pack terrain! This has a robust 6-ply rating and lug height ranging from 3/4 of an inch to 1-1/8 of an inch. The tires shoulder also features a stronger tread to give protection on the sidewall and add extra grip! ITP has proven themselves over and over with their quality tires for ATV's and UTV's and the Mud Lite II is no exception!!
- ITP Mud Lite II tires are sold individually.
- Our Mud Lite tires generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Improved shoulder protection and mud breaking lugs
- Tread depth varies by size, see chart below.
- Stabilizing cords reduce flex, enhancing performance on SXS vehicles
- 6-ply rated construction
- Tough rubber compound offers exceptional wear and abrasion resistance
- Unique center tread contact area provides a smooth, radial-like ride.
- Made in the USA!!