Destroy the snow with the brand new KFI Pro-Poly Snow Plow System. Featuring a rugged American built 3/16 inch and 1/4 inch grade 50 steel rib and frame. The vertical blade face height is 21 inches, and the height with snow flap is 27 inches. These are shot blasted and powder coated black with black poly face to ensure years of use. These are durable kits and will hold up for even the harshest winters. The kit includes heavy duty 1/2 inch thick adjustable skids, plow markers, and the snow flap. The dual curvature face of this plow is engineered for supreme snow moving. Also features a two-sided 3/16 inch grade 50 steel wear bar attached with grade 8 bolts. The Plow Base/Push Tube has an easy pull lever for blade adjustment, and has a multi-position plow lift bracket. The base features an extra-wide design for increased stability and durability. Also has a blade trip system which enables the blade to trip forward when striking an immovable object. Shot blasted and powder coated black, has 6 blade pitch adjustments in 5 degree increments. This Mount System will allow you to lift 30 inches or greater, has three position blade up to 25 degrees to either side. This kit includes everything you need to mount this up to your machine! Upgrade your Pioneer today with our Pro-Poly Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit!
- Our KFI products usually ship in 1-2 Business Day.
- Fits: Honda Pioneer 700 : 2014+ / Pioneer 700-4 : 2014+
- Comes with Blade, Plow Mount, and Plow Base/Push Tube
- Includes heavy duty 1/2 inch thick adjustable skids, plow markers, and the snow flap
- American Built 3/16 in and 1/4 inch Grade 50 Steel Construction
- 66 inch Blade
- Easy to install, and operate
- Three Position Blade - up to 25 Degrees to either side
- Made in the USA!!
- Weighs just as much as the Steel Blades
- Flexible Heavy Duty Black Poly Face
- This Kit requires some drilling