3/8x24 Open End Lug Nuts
These lug nuts are frequently used by our customers that have Polaris machines with 3/8 stud sizes and rims that were take offs from some of the new Polaris models with 12mm studs (Ranger 900, RZR 900, RZR 1000, Polaris General and others). The holes in the rims from the 12mm Polaris models are too large so the old lug nuts don't work any more because they don't have a large enough flange. These have a larger flange (about 7/8 inch) with the 3/8 stud size so they work well for this application.
NOTE: If you purchase ATV or UTV rims from us, we automatically include the proper lug nuts free of charge. It is not necessary to purchase these unless you need extras or if you are replacing some that have been lost.
- Our ATV Lug nuts generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Sold as a set of 16.
- Fits 3/8 studs with 24mm thread pitch
- 19mm inch hex with a 7/8 inch flange at the widest point of the taper
- Tapered base to be used on rims with tapered holes
- Lug nuts will ship through the US Postal Service. They will come in a padded envelope or a small box depending on the qty.
- Fits many Polaris Sportsman, RZR 570, 800 & older 900 models, Ranger (except the 570 & 900 models from 2013+) and many other machines with 3/8x24 studs. Please make sure this is what you need before ordering, contact us for help via email or call 877-852-2314