Most aftermarket rims will add extra width to your machine, and that's what most of our customers prefer. However, in some instances you don't want you rmachine to be any wider than it already is, this STI HD9 6+1 offset is the perfect solution for this problem. These are as close to the factory offset as you can get on many Polaris and Can Am vehicles. These are frequently used on RZR's, RS1, Mavericks and many other machines. This offset means that you have 6 inches of rim behind your hub and 1 inch of rim out in front of the hub. If you want to keep your machine as narrow as possible this is the option for you!
- Our STI ATV rims are sold individually.
- In most cases our STI ATV wheels ship out same day!
- Front rim size: 15x7, Rear rim size: 15x7
- 6+1 offset keeps your machine's stance as narrow as possible
- Machined Finish with matte black center cap and beadlock ring
- Includes valve stems
- 10mm thick beadlock ring and 5/16 inch grade 8 hardware
- Large lug hole allows use of 17mm hex lug nuts
- 1200 lb. load rating per rim
- Several colored ring options are available (sold separately)
- Available for most popular ATV and side-by-side UTV applications.
- Center Cap & Lug nuts included with each wheel.