Get a Lift and Gear Reduction in one box with our 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift. This is the Gen 3 Portal design and its ready to rip on any type of terrain! Gain major clearance and run larger tires and still have the torque you need to turn them. The Lift and Gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drive-train stress. You can customize these a bit by choosing 15% or 30% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing.
30% Gear Reduction
The 30% is perfect for Mud & Rocks. You will get clearance for huge tires and massive boost for torque. You will be able to turn monster tires like they're stock and take your UTV through the thickest mud holes and crawl over rocks and boulders like they're nothing! These portals are built for rock crawling and mud and will have grinning from ear to ear! These are built to perform!
15% Gear Reduction
The 15% is perfect for Dunes & Trails! Adding this 4 Inch Portal with the 15% gear reduction will make you fly up dunes like they are flat ground. This set up works perfect for trails less traveled as well. Creek crossings and hills won't know what hit them when you roll up!
These gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. This means they're cool and quiet even when you're hammering down the throttle on the road, and they are built to withstand every ride!
You have the choice of Billet or Cast Aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are CNC machined right in the USA! and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Not to mention they look dang good!!
*14 Inch or larger wheel required
*Wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing
* Not compatible with dual bead-lock wheels
**NOTE: Will not fit the 2016+ Ranger Full Size 570 (Strut Front Suspension) or Ranger 900 Diesel. Also Frame Stiffener does NOT fit the High Lifter Models.**
- Our Super ATV Gen 3 4 inch Portal Gear Lift generally ships out within 1-2 business day!
- Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+ / Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+ / Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2017+
- 15% or 30% Gear Reduction
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- Available in billet or cast aluminum
- No Leak Bearings and Seals
- Universal Hub Fist all Major Bolt Patterns
- 1.5 inch diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Designed for all terrains or riding styles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Required Suspension Setup with 4 inch Portals
Up to 28.5 Inch
Stock (15% Recommended)
Up to 29.5 Inch
3 Inch Lift Kit (15% Recommended)
29 Inch to 31 Inch
1.5 Inch Forward Front A-Arms (15% Recommended)
1.5 Inch Forward Front A-Arms and 3 Inch Lift Kit (15% Recommended)
32 Inch to 36 Inch
6 Inch Lift Kit (30% Recommended)