Gen 3 Portal Gear Lift for Ranger XP 1000
Grab one of these 8 Inch Portal Gear Lifts for your Ranger and see what they are all about. This is the tallest portal you can get and they have a 1.5 inch forward and rear offset. This means that you will have tons of clearance and plenty of room to clear some MONSTER Tires! What takes portals above and beyond is the 45 percent gear reduction. this gives you back torque lost form adding bigger tires and more weight. This kit will allow you to ride high with monster tires and still have plenty of torque to roll over rocks and rip through mud. This kit is designed for all terrains and riding styles, it will hold up on them all! Like the Mud? Not a problem, this 8 Inch portal kit and a 45% gear reduction you will turn monster tires like they are stock. You'll be able to take on any mud and take home the bounty! More into Rocks? This will give you tons of torque to crawl over any rock or bolder!
The Gears are precision ground with 9310 billet steel alloy. They are designed to take all the torque and abuse you can give them without chipping teeth or blowing up. These are cool and quiet even when you're hammering down the throttle through a giant mud hole!
You have the option between billet or cast aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are CNC machined right here in the USA and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Plus they look dang good!!
Questioning if you need a Frame Stiffener? We highly recommend one. Why? When you push the limits and go big with your Ranger, the stock frame just doesn't have what it takes unfortunately. Drive too fast or bump too hard and the OEM frame will bend. This will reinforce your frame enough to let you ride your 8 Inch portals with no worries!
* 22 Inch or larger wheel required
* Wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing
- Our Super ATV 8 inch Portal Gear Lift generally ships out within 1-2 business day!
- Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+ / Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+ (Frame Stiffener does NOT fit High Lifter Models)
- 45% Gear Reduction
- 1.5 Inch forward and rear offset
- 9310 billet steel alloy precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- 1.5 inch diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Available in billet or cast aluminum housing
- Designed for all terrains or riding styles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Ranger XP 1000 Portal Gear Suspension Recommendations
Required Suspension Setup with 8 inch Portals
1.5 Inch Forward Front A-Arms
1.5 Inch Forward Front A-Arms and 3 Inch Lift Kit