Each arm is constructed of a precise blend of materials then hand welded, making them 4 times stronger than your stock A-Arms. Through a unique dual bend design, these AtlasPro arms will give you an additional 1.5 inches of coveted ground clearance taking you over obstacles that would once hang you up. These A-Arms also feature industry leading adjustable pivot blocks unlike others SuperATV arms will allow you to adjust to your specific needs. Allowing you to adjust your alignment will eliminate the worry of premature tire wear that can come from the addition of lift kits, new shocks, or larger tires.
Ball joints can be a weak link to ensure this isn't a problem with these A-Arms AtlasPro arms are paired with a 4130 chromoly uniball. Engineered with top of the line materials with a stud that is 140% larger than OEM you will have a set of a-arms that are ready for torture. An important factor with these uniball studs they are not necked down; they measure 17.9 mm compared to the OEM ball joint stud at 12.7. These are estimated to be 400% stronger than your stock ball joint. AtlasPro arms are constructed of an extra high strength steel that is thermo-mechanically rolled and typically found in truck chassis and cranes. These A-Arms are ready to hit the whoops or take on the most heart pounding trails. Upgrade your RZR XP 1000 with these Boxed A-Arms Today!!
- Our Super ATV A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: RZR XP 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP Turbo : 2016+ / RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- A-Arms are Backed up with a Lifetime Warranty by Super ATV
- 4 times stronger than stock
- Awesome strength to weight ratio
- Includes 4 Arms
- Grease Zerks
- Brake lines fittings
- 1.5 inch of additional ground clearance
- Run up to 32 inch tires
- Multiple color options to match your RZR
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-RZR1K-WC
The weights on Stock A-Arms VS Boxed A-Arms
Front Upper 6.8 lbs 9 lbs
Front Lower 4.2 lbs 13 lbs
TOTAL 11 lbs 22 lbs