Cab Heater for Polaris General Models
Ride all winter long in your Side X Side by adding our SuperATV Cab Heater. Thi skit mounts on the passenger side, and a vent for the driver's side so you get balanced heating throughout your cab! Draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater! These are easy to install, these kits use the General own key on and power terminals to make wiring a piece of cake. Defrost your windshield with the 2 defrost vents and hoses that come with this kit. This will keep you and your passengers warm and comfortable while driving around, doing chores, or plowing snow! Upgrade your General with a Cab Heater today!
**NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.**
- Our Super ATV Cab Heaters generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris General : 2016+ / Polaris General 4 : 2017+
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Heater control box measures 10 x 4.5 x 11.75 inches.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Manufacturer's part# HTR-P-GEN1K