Plow Pro Heavy Duty Snow Plow for Kubota RTV
The Plow Pro Snow Plow is offered in three blade lengths; 52 inch, 60 inch, and 72 Inch. They are engineered from the industry leading, heavy duty 10 gauge steel with a 7 gauge steel cutting edge. This plow is winch operated and is adjustable from side to side with five diferent angles from 0 to 23 degrees. Each of the blades includes plow markers so you will know where your at while operating the blade. Do you have a lift kit on your machine? No need to worry the Plow Pro's frame is adjustable to compensate for any size lift allowing a level blade at your machines height! This plow has a volt on design, no drilling required. The plow's blade shoes are free spinning to ensure they last longer, and the mount can remain on your machine with a blade quick connect for easy attachment. This blade on the plow is extremely tough, it has an 8 mph impact rating so it will auto rotate if you run into a stump, rock, or other solid debris that you can't see. These Plows are built to last long and give you years of snow removal. Upgrade your John Deere today with our Plow Pro Snow Plow!
- Fits: Kubota RTV X900 : 2013+ / RTV X1100 : 2013+
- Our Super ATV products usually ship in 1 Business Day.
- Kubota RTV does NOT require an additional winch mount plate to install a winch
- Heavy Duty 10 Gauge Steel Design
- Available in three lengths: 52 inch, 60 inch, and 72 inch
- Easy to install, and operate
- 5 Adjustable plowing angles from 0 to 23 degrees
- Winch Mount bolt on design with a quick connect
- Comes with a Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturers Part Number : SPM08-001-K