The Commander has some power meaning more wear and tear on ball joints. These Heavy Duty Ball Joints are twice as strong as stock. These have been tested to proved that they are really twice as strong as stock! Made of 4340 chromoly steel and are hardened with a proprietary heat treatment. The Studs are necked down out the base to eliminate a killer weak spot and the whole thing is zinc plated for extreme durability. Lets cut to the chase, just put these in your X3 and spend more time riding and less time in the garage!! These ball joints are built in longevity in mind that is why they are grease-able and serviceable! Each ball joint includes a convenient grease fitting to keep your grease clean and fresh. They come packed with grease and adjusted out of the box, but they also include a threaded steel sleeve so you can adjust stud stiffness or disassemble for a deep clean. With a little maintenance can extend the life of these ball joints by thousands of miles! Upgrade your Commander with these Super ATV Heavy Duty Ball Joints today!!
- Our Super ATV Replacement Ball Joints generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011+ / Commander 1000 : 2011+ / Commander X : 2012-2013 / Commander MAX : 2013+
- Made from 4340 Chromoly Steel
- Double the strength of stock
- Unique head treatment blend greatly extends ball joint life
- Stud is thicker than stock at the base
- Grease Zerk Included
- Pre-adjusted insert gives you the option to control stud tightness and service ball joint