Looking for some clearance for obstacles or wanting to add larger tires to your Ranger XP 1000? The arched design of these arms give you 1.5 inches of extra clearance without a lift! The 1.5 Inch forward offset extends your wheelbase for more stability and gives you clearance for up to 28.5 inch tires! These arms are built with 1.25 inch tubing (25% larger than stock) and uses adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability. Not to mention these are backed up by a lifetime warranty so hit the trails without a worry! Roll over larger obstacles and get some more clearance with these arms! Upgrade your Ranger XP 1000 with Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms today!!
**NOTE** : If you have a 2017-2018 Ranger 1000 High Lifter Edition, you will need stock length Ranger 1000 axles and tie rods. High Lifter Edition length axles and tie rods are NOT compatible with this kit.
- Our Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+ / Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+ / XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+ / XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+ / XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019 / XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019 / XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+ / XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+ / XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+ / XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Adds 1.5 Inch of Forward Offset
- Fits up to 28.5 Inch Tires! (**NOTE:** At full compression a 28.5 Inch tires may rub slightly on the trim and bumper on some machines)
- 1.25 Inch Tube Construction (25% Larger Than OEM)
- Adjustable Upper Pivot Block for Full Camber Adjustability
- UV - Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Easy to Install! All Hardware and Instructions Included!
- Steering Stop Kit Included
- Lifetime Warranty on A-Arms by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-RAN1K-1.5-HC-02