Go bigger with our SuperATV 2 Inch Forward Offset A-Arms! These will give you room for up to 34 inch tires and let you crush rough trails and obstacles. The chromoly ball joint housings and pivot blocks mean these arms can take hits mile after mile without you having to worry. These are also high clearance and give you an addition 1.5 inches of ground clearance so you can cruise over tougher terrain. These a-arms allow you to run some nasty, aggressive, monster tires that will let you plow through deeper mud holes and climbing over larger rocks with no problem! These are industry-leading adjustable chromoly pivot blocks so you can get the camber you want. They come pre-adjusted to factory specs and ready to install out of the box!! Upgrade your Ranger XP 1000 with Super ATV High Clearance Forward A-Arms today!!
**NOTE** : 1 Inch front and rear wheel spacers are strongly recommended when using 5.5 inch or greater offset wheels.
- Our Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+ / Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+ / XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2019+ / XP 1000 High Lifter Edition Crew : 2019+ / XP 1000 Back Country Edition : 2019 / XP 1000 Back Country Edition Crew : 2019 / XP 1000 NorthStar Edition : 2019+ / XP 1000 NorthStar Edition Crew : 2019+
- 2 Inch of Forward Offset
- Fits up to 34 Inch Tires! (**NOTE:** Max tire size with SuperATV sheet metal bumper is 33 inch)
- 1.25 Inch Tube Construction (25% Larger Than OEM)
- Adjustable Upper Pivot Block for Full Camber Adjustability
- UV - Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Easy to Install! All Hardware and Instructions Included!
- Steering Stop Kit Included
- Lifetime Warranty on A-Arms by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-RAN1K-2-HC-02