Get these maximum clearance a-arms for your Polaris General. These feature 25% larger tubing, and are carefully engineered to maintain factory steering geometry. This means no added wear and tear on important components on your General. These arms also have the industry's leading adjustable lower pivot blocks allowing for full camber adjustment. You will have the ability to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. These ares are backed by Super ATV with a lifetime warranty! These will also give your General a mean, aggressive look! You can select a 0 inch offset or a 1.5 inch offset the 0 inch will allow you to run up to 28 inch tires where the 1.5 inch will allow 32 inch tires! Upgrade your Polaris General with our High Clearance A-Arms today!!
Check out the Rear High Clearance Offset A-Arms as well!
- Our Super ATV A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris General : 2016+ / General 4 : 2017+
- Get 0 inch or 1.5 inch Offset
- 2 inches of additional clearance
- 1-1/4 inch tube - 25% larger than OEM
- Includes new heavy duty HDPE a-arm bushings
- Factory sway bar can not be used with these arms
- Run up to 28 inch tires with the 0 inch offset and 32 inch tires with the 1.5 inch offset
- DOES NOT INCLUDE BALL JOINTS
- Lifetime Warranty by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-GEN1K