Rear High Clearance A-Arms for Polaris General
Get these maximum clearance a-arms for your Polaris General so you can add larger tires or get extra ground clearance. These arms will give you an additional 1.5 inches of ground clearance, and 1.5 inches of extended wheel base ; needless to say you will not have very many issues clearance obstacles. These arms also have the industry's leading adjustable lower pivot blocks allowing for full camber adjustment. You will have the ability to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. These ares are backed by Super ATV with a lifetime warranty! These will also give your General a mean, aggressive look! If you use these with the Front A-Arms with the 0 in. Offset you can clear 28 inch tires, if you go with the 1.5 in. Offset you can clear 32 inch tires! Upgrade your Polaris General with our Rear High Clearance A-Arms today!!
- Our Super ATV A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris General : 2016+ / General 4 : 2017+
- 1.5 in Offset
- 1.5 inches of additional clearance
- Requires use of Rhino Axles
- Includes UHMW bushings
- Run up to 28 inch tires with the 0 inch offset front arms and 32 inch tires with the 1.5 inch offset front arms
- DOES NOT INCLUDE BALL JOINTS (you will have to reuse stock or buy new)
- Lifetime Warranty by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-GEN1K-1.5-R-HC