Let this RackBoss rack and pinion system steer you in the right direction. This part is engineered to withstand extreme abuse from huge tires, monster whoops, and the toughest terrains. You won't have sloppy steering with this industry's leading steering assembly installed on your Maverick! The Rack and pinion's housing has 40% more material giving you added strength where it is needed most. This part will last longer than the average Rack and Pinion because it has a 15% bigger rack gear and a wear-resistant Teflon Bushing. RackBoss showed no sign of wear or fatigue after 50,000 strokes compared to competition showing obvious signs of wear at 30,000 strokes. Upgrade your Maverick with this Super ATV Heavy Duty Rack and Pinion today!!
- Our Super ATV Rack and Pinion generally ships out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Can-Am Maverick Non-Turbo 1000 : 2013+ / Maverick Turbo 1000 : 2015+
- Rider tested and approved!
- 65% larger housing
- 15% larger rack gear
- 5mm thick carbon steel mounting plates
- 10.9 grade hardware
- Internal Teflon bushing for unmatched longevity
- Easy bolt-on design
- 1 Year Warranty Offered by SuperATV. (SuperATV warrants for 1 year to the original purchaser that each part be free from defects. You break it, we replace it. This excludes tie rod ends.)
- Manufacturer's part# HDRP-7-32-002