Rhino 2.0 Axle for Polaris RZR 1000
The Rhino Axle Revolution is here! The 2.0 is available for your machine and will give you the confidence to tackle the toughest of terrains without the ping of overspending. Each 2.0 Axle is precision engineered using the latest CAD technology, meaning Super ATV runs real life simulations ranging from 80+ mph desert racing, high-angle and monster tire mud rides and rock crawling. These have been tested to the max and are ready to action. These were built with two primary focus points: 1. the overall strength and 2. longevity. The decisions we made were focused around getting you a super strong axle that will last you mile after mile. They are constructed from high strength 4340 chromoly steel that is then meticulously heat treated to our exact fomula. This balanced combination of design and technology gives the Rhino 2.0 the impressive ability to absorb energy without breaking. Another important property of the 4340 is its high twist yield. These are designed to flex and return back to its regular state saving differentials. Like we have stated these have been tested to the max and they come out on top! The 2.0 is the strongest axle in the heavy-duty market, even stronger than some that cost $550-$900!! Upgrade your Polaris RZR with Super ATVs Rhino Brand 2.0 Axles today!!
- Our Super ATV Axles generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 1000 Highlifter : 2016 / RZR XP 1000 Highlifter : 2017+ / RZR XP 1000 AZ Edition : 2017+ / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
RZR XP 1000: 2014+ (Not Highlifter or AZ Models)
RZR XP 1000 Highlifter : 2016 Only
RZR XP 1000 Highlifter : 2017+
RZR XP 1000 AZ Edition : 2017+
RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
RZR XP Turbo: 2016+
- NOTE: AXLES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 100% Stronger than Stock!
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Constructed of 4340 Chromoly Steel & Finished with a Proprietary Heat Treatment
- Industy Leading 18 Month Warranty
- Field and Lab tested for extreme strength & Endurance
- CAD Drawn for expert precision
- Manufacturer's part# AX01-004F0 & AX01-002R0 & AX01-005F0