When you add a Long Travel Kit or a Bigger Lift Kit your axles probably will start getting chewed up over time. These Rhino 2.0 are twice as strong as stock and capable of handling those 40 degree+ CV angles you deal with when you have a lift or long travel kit added. These axles have been engineered and tested to make sure they perform and hold up for you while you are handling your business! The 2.0 Axles are made from 4340 chromoly steel that has been hardened using SuperATV's proprietary heat treating process to give it even more strength and a longer life. One of the best parts about this axle is the bigger shaft, larger CVs, and maximized cage and spider. Meaning your CV joints are nearly indestructible and can spin without binding or overheating at 40 degree+ angles. So what we are saying is ride hard, because the Rhino 2.0 Axles can take the abuse. These also come with a 18 month manufacturer warranty! Upgrade your Can-Am Commander with Super ATV Rhino 2.0 Axles today!!
**NOTE: NOT compatible with Anti-Lock Brake Systems (ABS). Rear Axles do NOT fit Commander 800/1000 models with a locking rear differential.**
- Our Super ATV Axles generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Rear Axle Fits: Can-Am Commander 800 : 2011-2015 / Can-Am Commander 1000 : 2011-2015
- NOTE: AXLES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Manufacturer's part# AX07-019R-1