If you need a set of wide rims for your fat sand tires the SB-3 14x10 rims are the perfect choice! It's hard to find wide rims in the ATV/UTV market so take advantage of what System 3 has to offer to meet your paddle tire needs!
- 1500 lb. load capacity per wheel
- 10mm thick billet beadlock ring
- 5/16 inch Grade 8 beadlock bolts
- Available in 4/110, 4/137, 4/156 Bolt Patterns to fit almost all ATV and UTV models
- 5+5 Offset
- Machined Finish
- Stainless steel lug inserts
- 10 inch wide rim size is ideal for the super wide sand tires that are typically 12 inches wide or more.
- Additional beadlock bolt holes are pre-tapped into the rim so the beadlock ring can be rotated in the event that you strip one out.
- Includes 1 bolt on center cap for each wheel
- Includes 4 Lug Nuts per wheel
- Includes 1 Valve Stem per wheel
- Cast aluminum construction for light weight and maximum strength
What are the benefits of a beadlock wheel?
- Clamps the tire's bead to the wheel rim using mechanical force rather than air pressure
- If a tire goes flat from a puncture or sidewall cut, it will not come off the bead, which usually will allow you to still maintain control of the vehicle and drive slowly to your destination
- Lowering the air pressure will allow the contact patch area to become wider and larger. This will provide you with better traction, floatation, control and a smoother ride
- A beadlock wheel can offer added assurance similar to a spare wheel and tire in the case of a flat tire.
- They will help keep the rim from spinning inside the tire and can stiffen up the sidewall of the tire while riding with low air pressure.