System 3 is one of the newest tire/wheel companies to hit the market for ATVs and Side by Sides. We are excited to offer the SB3 beadlocks along with System 3's complete tire and wheel lineup. The System 3 SB3 is offered in Machined or Matte Black finishes. It features an industry first stainless steel lug inserts and additional beadlock bolt holes that are tapped in the rim so you can rotate your beadlock ring in the event that a hole gets stripped. We also offer many great tire options that we can mount with the System 3 wheels.
- 1500 lb. load capacity per wheel
- 10mm thick billet beadlock ring
- 5/16 inch Grade 8 beadlock bolts
- Available in 4/137, 4/156 Bolt Patterns to fit almost all ATV and UTV models
- 5+2 Offset keeps the stance on your vehicle very close to stock
- Machined Finish
- Available with many tire options as a mounted tire and wheel kit
- Stainless steel lug inserts
- Additional beadlock bolt holes are pre-tapped into the rim so the beadlock ring can be rotated in the event that you strip one out.
- Includes 1 bolt on center cap for each wheel
- Includes 4 Lug Nuts per wheel
- Includes 1 Valve Stem per wheel
- Cast aluminum construction for light weight and maximum strength
What are the benefits of a beadlock wheel?
- Clamps the tire's bead to the wheel rim using mechanical force rather than air pressure
- If a tire goes flat from a puncture or sidewall cut, it will not come off the bead, which usually will allow you to still maintain control of the vehicle and drive slowly to your destination
- Lowering the air pressure will allow the contact patch area to become wider and larger. This will provide you with better traction, floatation, control and a smoother ride
- A beadlock wheel can offer added assurance similar to a spare wheel and tire in the case of a flat tire.
- They will help keep the rim from spinning inside the tire and can stiffen up the sidewall of the tire while riding with low air pressure.
Select a row below to filter reviews.