Maxxis Carnivore with MSA Diesel Wheels
Our tire and wheel kits come completely assembled ready to bolt on to your ATV or Side by Side. Simply choose your machine from the drop down menu above, select which kit you'd like, add an optional 5th tire/wheel for your spare, and then tell us what color of lug nuts you want. We'll do the rest.
This kit Includes the following:
- 4 Maxxis Carnivore tires mounted on 4 MSA M12 Diesel wheels (with an optional 5th for a spare)
- 16 Lug nuts (you will receive 20 instead of 16 if you add the 5th tire/wheel)
- 4 Valve Stems installed on the rims when we mount the kit before shipping (or 5 if you add the 5th tire/wheel)
- 4 Center Caps (or 5 if you add the 5th tire/wheel)
- Free shipping to a home or a business anywhere within the 48 States
Maxxis Carnivore Info
- 8 ply
- Designed for 50/50 hard packed/offroad driving.
- Ideal for riders that spend a fair amount of time on hard packed terrain but still need performance off-road.
- Smooth and quiet ride
Motosport Alloy M12 Diesel Info
- 4+3 offset for all bolt patterns
- Bolt on Center Caps
- 1000 lb. rating per wheel
- Cast aluminum
- Lifetime structural warranty
Disclaimer: It is your responsibility to make sure the size of tires you order in your tire/wheel kit will fit your machine. Just because we allow you to select tire/wheel sizes that are larger than your stock sizes does NOT mean they will fit your machine without modification. For example: This kit is offered in 30 inch sizes and larger, 30 inch or larger tires will not fit many ATV or UTV applications if they are bone stock, but we still allow you to select that kit because we don't know if you have a lift kit or other modification to allow your machine to fit that size. Rather than restrict you and only let you select the stock sizes, we give you the option to buy larger sizes but you'll need to make sure they fit first. As a general rule of thumb, just about any machine on the market can handle tire sizes that are 1 inch larger than stock (width and height), and on some models you can go 2 inches or more without rubbing. If you need help on what will or will not fit your machine please contact us.