The Tusk Teton beadlock wheels are one of the most affordable beadlock rims available for an ATV or UTV. Check out the Gun Metal and Black or Machined finish options.
- 1200 lb. load capacity per wheel
- 5/16 inch Grade 8 beadlock bolts
- Available in 4/137, 4/156 Bolt Patterns to fit many ATV and UTV models
- 5+2 Offset keeps the stance on your vehicle very close to stock
- Gun Metal and Black Finish
- Includes 1 bolt on center cap for each wheel
- Includes 4 Lug Nuts per wheel
- Includes 1 Valve Stem per wheel
- Oversize lug holes allow room for common 17mm socket
- Cast aluminum construction for light weight and maximum strength
What are the benefits of a beadlock wheel?
- Clamps the tire's bead to the wheel rim using mechanical force rather than air pressure
- If a tire goes flat from a puncture or sidewall cut, it will not come off the bead, which usually will allow you to still maintain control of the vehicle and drive slowly to your destination
- Lowering the air pressure will allow the contact patch area to become wider and larger. This will provide you with better traction, floatation, control and a smoother ride
- A beadlock wheel can offer added assurance similar to a spare wheel and tire in the case of a flat tire.
- They will help keep the rim from spinning inside the tire and can stiffen up the sidewall of the tire while riding with low air pressure.
Select a row below to filter reviews.