The Tusk Wasatch beadlock wheels are one of the most affordable beadlock rims available for an ATV or UTV. These are available in machined or black finishes to fit many off-road vehicles.
- 1200 lb. load capacity per wheel
- 5/16 inch Grade 8 beadlock bolts
- Available in 4/137, 4/156 Bolt Patterns to fit many ATV and UTV models
- 5+2 Offset keeps the stance on your vehicle very close to stock
- Matte Black Finish
- Includes 1 bolt on center cap for each wheel
- Includes 4 Lug Nuts per wheel
- Includes 1 Valve Stem per wheel
- Oversize lug holes allow room for common 17mm socket
- Cast aluminum construction for light weight and maximum strength
What are the benefits of a beadlock wheel?
- Clamps the tire's bead to the wheel rim using mechanical force rather than air pressure
- If a tire goes flat from a puncture or sidewall cut, it will not come off the bead, which usually will allow you to still maintain control of the vehicle and drive slowly to your destination
- Lowering the air pressure will allow the contact patch area to become wider and larger. This will provide you with better traction, floatation, control and a smoother ride
- A beadlock wheel can offer added assurance similar to a spare wheel and tire in the case of a flat tire.
- They will help keep the rim from spinning inside the tire and can stiffen up the sidewall of the tire while riding with low air pressure.
Select a row below to filter reviews.