Want to run larger tires, and get more ground clearance on your Ranger XP 900? These Max Clearance Front Forward Upper and Lower Control Arms move the front hubs forward 1.5 inches for clearance without lifting your machine. These are just what you need so you can add that bigger, more aggressive tire to your Ranger. These arms are engineered from heavy duty 1 1/16" steel tubing. You will re-use stock bushings and factory ball joints for an easy installation. The high precision manufacturing of the arms ensures each control arm bolts on exactly like the factory arms. Upgrade your Ranger XP 900 with our High Lifter Max Clearance Forward A-Arms today!!
- Our High Lifter Max Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+ / Polaris Ranger 570 Full Size : 2015+ / Ranger 1000 DSL : 2016+ / Ranger 1000 DSL Crew : 2016+ / Ranger XP 900 Crew : 2014+ / Ranger 900-6 Crew : 2016+
- 1-1/6 inch Steel Tubing
- Re-Use Existing Ball Joints & Bushings
- Run up to 28" Tires with no Lift
- Made in the USA!
- Manufacturer's part# MCFFA-RNG9