Want to run larger tires, and get more ground clearance on your RZR XP 1000? These Max Clearance Front Forward Upper and Lower Control Arms move the front hubs forward 1.5 inches for clearance without lifting your machine. These are just what you need so you can add that bigger, more aggressive tires to your RZR. These arms are engineered from heavy duty 1 1/16" steel tubing. You will re-use stock bushings and factory ball joints for an easy installation. The high precision manufacturing of the arms ensures each control arm bolts on exactly like the factory arms. Upgrade your RZR XP 1000 with our High Lifter Max Clearance Forward A-Arms today!!
- Our High Lifter Max Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2015+ / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 1000 EPS : 2015+
- 1-1/6 inch Steel Tubing
- Re-Use Existing Ball Joints & Bushings
- Run up to 28" Tires with no Lift
- Made in the USA!
- Manufacturer's part# MCFFA-RZR1