Destroy the snow with this KFI Pro-Series Steel Snow Plow System. Featuring a durable 11 gauge steel blade with 3/16 inch grade 50 steel gusseting. The vertical blade face height is 16 inches, and the height with snow flap is about 21 inches. The KFI kits are built to last and hold up even in the harshest of winters. The kit includes heavy duty 3 inch diameter grade (50 steel skid plates). The blade is shot blasted before being powder coated a tough metallic silver. These plows can push snow straight ahead or to the sides up to 25 degrees. Also features a two-sided 3/16 inch x 3 inch grade 50 steel wear bar attached with heavy duty grade 8 bolts. The Plow Base/Push Tube has an easy pull lever for blade adjustment, and has a multi-position plow lift bracket. The base features an extra-wide design for increased stability and durability. Also has a blade trip system which enables the blade to trip forward when striking an immovable object. Shot blasted and powder coated black, has 6 blade pitch adjustments in 5 degree increments. This Mount System will allow you to lift 30 inches or greater, has three position blade up to 25 degrees to either side. This kit includes everything you need to mount this up to your machine! Upgrade your RZR today with our Pro-Series Steel Straight Blade Snow Plow Kit!
- Our KFI products usually ship in 1-2 Business Day.
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014-2019 / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014-2019 / RZR S 1000 : 2014-2019 / RZR S 4 1000 : 2018-2019 / RZR XP Turbo : 2016-2019 / RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016-2019
- Comes with Blade, Plow Mount, and Plow Base/Push Tube
- Includes heavy duty 3 inch diameter adjustable skids, plow markers, and the snow flap
- American Built with a 11 gauge steel
- 66 inch Steel Blade
- Easy to install, and operate
- Three Position Blade - up to 25 Degrees to either side
- Made in the USA!!
- Blade is around 81 lbs.