Get a Lift and Gear Reduction in one box with our 4 Inch Portal Gear Lift. This is the Gen 3 Portal design and its ready to rip on any type of terrain! Gain major clearance and run larger tires and still have the torque you need to turn them. The Lift and Gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drive-train stress. You can customize these a bit by choosing 15%, or 30% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing.
Ride Anywhere You Want
No matter what type of rider you are, these GDP Portals can and will make your rig more capable! With a 15% gear reduction, you're ready for any kind of riding. Hit the trails, creeks, dunes, and desert with tons of torque that won't slow you down. Or go with a 30% gear reduction if you want to take wild rides with larger tires. It will pull you through mucky, slop and rocks no problem!
These gears are precision ground and made with 9310 alloy steel for high strength and high speed. This means they're cool and quiet even when you're hammering down the throttle on the road, and they are built to withstand every ride!
You have the choice of Billet or Cast Aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are 6061 billet aluminum with a CNC machined finish right in the USA! and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Not to mention they look dang good!!
Strongest Portal Backing Plates
Advanced 5/16 inch steel alloy blacking plates are the toughest you can get! Stronger than chromoly steel the thickness will make these outlast your machines lifetime!
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with the cast or billet both of the housings use advanced thermo-tork gaskets with remarkable oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than kevlar gaskets. 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks.
Bearings that are Awesome
Roller bearings are used in these kits to hold the idler gear to keep this as strong as possible. The Output bearing is a double angular contact bearing that means it can handle huge loads in any direction with out premature wear! These bearings are built for battle!!
Universal Hubs and Slotted Rotors
These stainless steel slotted rotors stay cool to give you the braking power you need when you are in need of it. These universal hubs make your life a lot easier they come with 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, and 4/110 bolt patterns. You can fit wheels built for just about any UTV in the world with these hubs!
*14 Inch or larger wheel required
*Wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing
* Not compatible with dual bead-lock wheels
- Our Super ATV Gen 3 4 inch Portal Gear Lift generally ships out within 1-2 business day!
- Fits: Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+ / Polaris General 4 XP 1000 : 2020+ (NOTE: Wheels need to have a center hole of at least 3.25 in. (82.55mm) or require a 1 inch wheel spacer.)
- Available with billet or cast aluminum housing
- Dual idler gear configuration maximizes strength
- Cool, quiet, precision ground gears made from 9310 alloy billet steel
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- 1.5 in. diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Housings use advanced gaskets or O-rings that don’t let anything through
- Universal hub fits all major bolt patterns
- Gear reduction reduces stress on your drivetrain
- Lighter than the competition
- Limited Lifetime Warranty