4 Inch Portal Gear Lift for Polaris RZR XP 1000
Super ATV wasn't the first company to build portals, but there kits are some of the best on the market today! You will get unbeatable power and performance on your RZR XP 1000 by adding this kit to your machine. You will get a perfect combo of ground clearance and torque from your choice of 15% or 30% gear reduction. Nobody does portals like GDP, get your RZR to its peak performance!
What is Dual Idler?
Super ATV has made this dual idler portals unlike any other. Adding a second idler gear in the portal box, allows the load to get spread over twice as much surface area for more reliable torque transfer and the strongest gear set you can get. Two idler gears don't do a thing if they're not paired perfectly. Precision CNC grinding ensures these do. Made from the industry's toughest 9310 steel alloy.
Designed for All Riders
These GDP Portals aren't just for one type of rider. That is why Super ATV offers them in the 15% Gear Reduction as well as the 30% to accommodate different types of terrain. Whether you like trails or mud, or like to take it easy and cut loose these portals will make your ride a better experience. Get the 15% gear reduction for faster rides with enough torque to start getting just a bit crazy. If you want the ultimate geared-down, torqued-up ride for monster tires, go with the 30% gear reduction. Or Grab some Dual Idler Portals on either if you're the type of rider that breaks everything, that extra strength is for you!
Strength Through & Through
With the gear reduction mechanism in your hub, it makes life easier on the entire drivetrain. Your axles maintain factory geometry and work less. Your axles, prop shaft, differential, and transmission are under less stress. Meaning longer lasting components, and a lift that doesn't destroy your machine. Super ATV has gone above and beyond making products that are strong and sturdy. This kit is that and more. The Cast and Billet Aluminum Housings are the thickest and strongest you can get. Combine that with 5/16 inch backing plates built from advanced steel alloy, and these bad boys are unstoppable.
* Super ATV's Housings are reinforced for gear retention and optimized for oil flow
* Advanced steel alloy backing plates are stronger than chromoly
* Enhance with Portal Blood - Gear oil formulated for GDP Portals
* No Gimmicks and No Vents because Vents do more harm than good... Trust us They have tested them!
Advanced Gaskets, Seals, & Bearings
Super ATVs Portals Use:
* Advanced Thermo-Tork gaskets and O-rings with excellent oil resistance and low deterioration rates
* A Sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
* 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
* Double-angular contact output bearings to prevent premature wear
* Roller idler and drive bearings to maintain perfect gear meshing
*14 Inch or larger wheel required
*14 Inch & 15 Inch Wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2 inch backspacing
*16 Inch and larger wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing
*If using factory 14 inch wheels, you must run 2 inch wheel spacers
* Not compatible with dual bead-lock wheels
4 Inch Portal Gear Lift Includes:
- (4) Assembled portal hub boxes complete with 9310 gears, seals, output shaft, Thermo-Tork gaskets, and thrust bearings
- (4) Universal hubs and precision-ground stainless steel slotted rotors with lugs
- (4) Specialized steel alloy backing plates
- (2) Caliper adapter plates
- (2) Steel steering arms
- Extended brake lines
- All required hardware, including recessed castle nut socket
- Our Super ATV 4 inch Portal Gear Lift generally ships out within 1-2 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- 15% or 30% Gear Reduction
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- Available in billet or cast aluminum
- Dual idler gear configuration adds a 1 inch offset
- Increases width by 4 in. per side (8 in. total)
- Housings use Thermo-Tork gaskets or O-rings that don't let anything through
- Universal Hub Fist all Major Bolt Patterns
- 1.5 inch diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Designed for all terrains or riding styles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
RZR XP 1000 Portal Gear Suspension Recommendations
Required Suspension Setup with 4 inch Portals
1.5 Inch Forward Offset A-Arms
1.5 Inch Forward Front A-Arms and 3-5 Inch Lift Kit