Get a Lift and Gear Reduction in one box with our 6 Inch Portal Gear Lift. This is the Gen 3 Portal design and its ready to rip on any type of terrain! Gain major clearance and run larger tires and still have the torque you need to turn them. The Lift and Gear reduction are in the hub which means they maintain suspension geometry and reduce drive-train stress. You can customize these a bit by choosing 30% or 45% gear reduction and selecting a cast or billet aluminum housing.
45% Gear Reduction
The 45% is perfect for Mud & Rocks. You will get clearance for huge tires and massive boost for torque. You will be able to turn monster tires like they're stock and take your RZR through the thickest mud holes and crawl over rocks and boulders like they're nothing! These portals are built for rock crawling and mud and will have grinning from ear to ear! These are built to perform!
30% Gear Reduction
The 30% is perfect for Everything! It will let you turn larger tires and gives you the versatility to run mud, dominate trails and hills, and maintain high speed on the road. It will get your power to the ground to make your UTV more versatile no matter where you ride!
These gears are precision ground and made with 9310 billet steel alloy for high strength and high speed. This means they're cool and quiet even when you're hammering down the throttle on the road, and they are built to withstand every ride!
You have the choice of Billet or Cast Aluminum housings to finish your portals. Our billet housings are CNC machined right in the USA! and give you increased strength and consistency over cast. Not to mention they look dang good!!
*18 Inch or larger wheel required
* 20 Inch & larger wheels cannot exceed 5 inch backspacing
- Our Super ATV 6 inch Portal Gear Lift generally ships out within 1-2 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP Turbo S : 2018+
- 45% or 30% Gear Reduction
- 9310 alloy billet steel precision ground gears are cool and quiet
- Available in billet or cast aluminum
- No Leak Bearings and Seals
- Universal Hub Fist all Major Bolt Patterns
- 1.5 inch diameter 4340 hardened steel drive shaft
- Designed for all terrains or riding styles
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Required Suspension Setup with 6 inch Portals
Up to 35 Inch
Stock (30% Recommended)
36 Inch to 40 Inch
Stock (45% Recommended)