These fancy Billet Tie Rods make your Talon's steering system stronger than stock! These hexagonal tie rod design is very unique and will catch all of your buddies eyes. These rods are bulletproof being made of 6061-T6 billet aluminum for extreme strength and weight savings. Also features massive 14mm chromoly heim joints and inner ball and sockets to eliminate any shaky steering and to prevent wear. These are a piece of cake to adjust, they bolt directly to your SuperATV or stock rack and pinion and steering knuckle. Upgrade your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 with some Super ATV Heavy Duty Tie Rods today!!
**NOTE** : 2017-18 High Lifter Edition models are compatible with SuperATV rack and pinion: HDRP-P-RAN900HL; and OEM rack and pinions: 1823902, 1824446
**NOTE** : All other models are compatible with SuperATV rack and pinion: HDRP-1-34-002; and OEM rack and pinions: 1824794, 1823902, 1824446
- Our Super ATV Tie Rods generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: See Fitment Below
- Stock length replacement
- Made with 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Uses chromoly steel mono-ball tie rod ends
- M14x1.5 threads
- Adjustable on the fly
- Tie rods backed by a lifetime warranty
- Very fancy, great looking rods
- Manufacturer's part# TRRA-P-RAN1K & TRRA-P-RAN900