Cab Heater for Kawasaki Mule Pro
Ride all winter long in your Side X Side by adding our SuperATV Cab Heater. This kit mounts under the dash between the passenger and driver so you get balanced heat throughout your cab! Between the 2 vents on the heating unit itself and the 2 defrost vents you should stay plenty warm! Draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater! These are easy to install, these kits use the Mule Pro's own key on and power terminals to make wiring a piece of cake. Defrost your windshield with the 2 defrost vents and hoses that come with this kit. This will keep you and your passengers warm and comfortable while driving around, doing chores, or plowing snow! Upgrade your Mule with a Cab Heater today!
**NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.**
- Our Super ATV Cab Heaters generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Kawasaki Mule Pro DX : 2016+ / Kawasaki Mule Pro DXT : 2016+ / Kawasaki Mule Pro FX : 2016+ / Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT : 2015+ / Kawasaki Mule Pro FXR : 2018+ / Kawasaki Mule Pro FXT Ranch Edition : 2016+
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Heater control box measures 10 x 4.5 x 11.75 inches.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Manufacturer's part# HTR-K-MULE-FXT