Cab Heater for Yamaha Viking
Ride all winter long in your Side X Side by adding our SuperATV Cab Heater. This kit mounts below the dash to stay hidden and out of the way, and features 2 vents on the heater itself as well as the defrost vents. Draws engine heat directly from the coolant lines to heat your cab just like a traditional car heater! These are easy to install, these kits use the Viking own key on and power terminals to make wiring a piece of cake. Defrost your windshield with the 2 defrost vents and hoses that come with this kit. This will keep you and your passengers warm and comfortable while driving around, doing chores, or plowing snow! Upgrade your Yamaha Viking with a Cab Heater today!
**NOTE: Drilling through plastic and firewall required. All necessary bits are included.**
- Our Super ATV Cab Heaters generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Yamaha Viking : 2014+ / Yamaha Viking EPS : 2014+ / Yamaha Viking EPS Ranch Edition : 2018+ / Yamaha Viking EPS SE : 2015+ / Yamaha Viking VI : 2015+ / Yamaha Viking VI EPS : 2015+ / Yamaha Viking VI EPS Ranch Edition : 2016+ / Yamaha Viking VI EPS SE : 2015-2016
- Adjustable Temperature and fan speeds
- 360° adjustable vents
- High-grade radiator hoses—rated -40°F to 285°F
- 3.4 amps at 13.7 volts
- Capable of 14,600 BTU at 135 CFM
- Built-in shutoff valve
- Heater control box measures 10 x 4.5 x 11.75 inches.
- All mounting hardware and instructions included
- Manufacturer's part# HTR-Y-VIK