Sometimes your stock suspension on your Honda Pioneer 1000 just doesn't cut the mustard for the hard work you put it through. These Super ATV Atlas Pro High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms are just what you need to you can tackle any terrain or work and not be concerned about your arms getting too damaged. These arms will let you run up to 32 Inch tires without a lift kit. These compliment your machine, and are much stronger than stock arms. This kit will give you 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance with that sleek bend design. The Rear offset lets you run those larger tires you want and you gain more stability with them as well. These are built with 1.5 inch tubing which makes them 0.5 inches bigger than stock, and 0.25 inches larger than Super ATVs standard rear offset a-arms! Finished with a nice black powder coating, and features industry leading adjustable pivot bocks to adjust as you need! Upgrade your Honda Pioneer 1000 with Super ATV Atlas Pro High Clearance Rear Offset A-Arms today!!
- Our Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
Fits: See Fitment Below.
- Adds 1.5 Inches of rear offset
- Adds 1.5 Inches of ground clearance
- Run up to 32 Inch tires without a lift
- 1.5 Inch x .138 inch wall steel DOM tubing
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- UV - Resistant Powder Coat Finish
- Easy to Install! All Hardware and Instructions Included!
- Utilizes stock A-arm bushings
- Lifetime Warranty on A-Arms by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-H-PIO1K-R-OHC-02