The Keller Ball Joints were designed to address the issues of a standard ball joint design. Instead of using a snap ring, Keller's reimagined ball joint uses a threaded housing to make it pretty much impossible to pull out. Combine that with a hardened chromoly steel construction, it is simple to see why you need these Ball Joints on your machine ASAP! These are easily adjustable and greasable so you can keep them in like-new condition for years to come. Since these ball joints hold on so well without the snap ring you can put the pedal down on your RZR PRO XP and get crazy! These joints are ensured to hold up and be much stronger than OEM. Upgrade your RZR PRO XP with these Super ATV Keller Ball Joints today!!
- Our Super ATV Replacement Ball Joints generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+ / Polaris RZR PRO XP 4 : 2020+
- 4340 hardened chromoly steel construction
- Two-piece threaded design doesn’t require a snap ring
- Easily adjustable, rebuildable, and greaseable
- Robust boot retaining ring prevents water intrusion
- Manufacturer's Part Number : BJK-P-TSPR#PRO