Get an additional 2 inches of clearance without adding a lift by adding these Rear A-Arms! These feature a 25% larger tubing, and a unique dual bend design to maintain factory steering geometry. This means no added wear and tear on important components on your machine. These arms feature the industry leading adjustable upper ball joint allowing for full camber adjustment. These allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your needs. Upgrade your Ranger with Super ATV High Clearance Rear A-Arms today!!
Check out our Front High Clearance Forward Offset A-Arms for this machine as well!
Fits: Polaris Ranger XP 900 : 2013+ / Polaris Ranger XP Crew 900 : 2014+(Will NOT fit Ranger 900 High Lifter Edition with Stock Axles. Requires Rhino Brand Axles)
- Our Super ATV High Clearance A-Arms generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Full Camber Adjustability
- 1.25 inch tubing
- Maximum tire size (Determined by Front A-Arms): *0 inch Offset Front A-Arms - 27 in. *1.5 inch Offset Front A-Arms - 28.5 in. (Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and front bumper)
- Lifetime Warranty on A-Arms by Super ATV
- Manufacturer's part# AA-P-RAN900-R-HC