The Rhino Drivline Prop Shafts can't be beat! They feature the best U-joints carefully engineered for extreme longevity and superior strength. The Prop Shafts are designed to withstand all the torque and torsion your RZR can give it! This is the last prop shaft you'll ever need. Super ATV's .120 inch tube walls and a 1.75 inch diameter tube, Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are seriously indestructible vs OEM's .088 inch tube walls and a 1.25 inch diameter tube. The Carrier Bearings make maintenance and installation a breeze with a greaseable, self-aligning bearing and a two-piece design. These bearings include a snap ring to keep it secure on the shaft. These Driveline Shafts are build from 4130 Chromoly Tubing, in other words built to last! Upgrade your RZR with a more durable and better lasting Driveline Prop Shaft today!!
NOTE: Rhino Driveline Prop Shafts are compatible with SuperATV Carrier Bearings ONLY. Also Super ATV recommends greasing Bounty Series Prop Shafts after EVERY ride.
- Our Super ATV Driveline Prop Shafts generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR 800 : 2011-2014 / RZR S 800 : 2011-2014 / RZR 4 800 : 2010-2014
- Instructions Included
- Limited Warranty offered by Super ATV
Difference in Bounty Series Joint and U Series Joint:
Bounty Series: Perfect for rough riders, these are equipped with a needle-less U-Joint that is twice as strong as stock and can withstand the most extreme riding conditions.
- Made of 4340 Steel.
- Needle-less bearing U-joint (no rust or binding).
- Posts 30% larger than stock.
- 630 bronze caps for strength and endurance.
- Greasable zerks for easy maintenance.
- Phased and balanced (no vibration)
- Works with Super ATV's bearing carriers.
U Series: Great for Casual Riding, this is a great replacement for your stock shaft it will be stronger than stock and hold up well.
- Made of 4340 steel.
- Phased and balanced no vibration.
- Works with Super ATV's Bearing Carriers.