Rhino X300 Axle for Polaris RZR XP 1000
The Rhino X300 Axles change the game. With a 300M shaft that flexes to absorb force instead of just breaking, you get CV's that don't break, a drive-train that won't buckle, and the ability to go on crazier rides! SuperATV is so confident in the X300 product they offer a 3-year warranty! The X300 axles have had Flex as a major focus when being built. When they get hit with a torque load that would normally break other axles, the 300M shaft twists until the load is gone and returns to its original position. The design of these with the shaft-flex in mind relieves much wear and stress that would be transferred to your CV's and differential when using other axles. Built from 300M alloy steel which is an aircraft-grade alloy utilized for its high strength and higher silicon composition. These unique properties of the 300M combined with SuperATV's specific design is what makes the X300's signature flex possible! These axles are perfect for the guy with larger tires, larger lifts, and rougher rides in mind! Get your rig extremely durable with some of these X300 Axles! Upgrade your Polaris RZR XP 1000 with Super ATVs Rhino Brand X300 Axles today!!
- Our Super ATV Axles generally ship out within 1 business day!
- Fits: Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+ / RZR XP 1000 High Lifter Edition : 2016+ / RZR XP 1000 Trails and Rocks Edition (AZ) : 2017+ (NOT compatible with Anti-lock Brake Systems (ABS)
- NOTE: AXLES ARE SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- 300M Alloy Steel Shaft
- CV Components made of 300M and 4340 Alloy Steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Industry Leading 3 year Warranty
- Shaft Flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CV's and drive-train components
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty, the industry's best axle warranty!
- Manufacturer's part# AXW01-023F-2 & AXW01-017R2